The Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance* is the perfect place for the English | Spanish speaking individual of every age and background to explore the most interesting aspects of Hispanic heritage and culture.
How to become a Member
The Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance of the Southeast Valley is a community organization. To join for the 2016 season, please, print out a
Complete the form and mail it, along with your annual membership check, to the following address:
Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance – c/o Skipping Stars Productions – P.O. Box 2494 – Gilbert, AZ 85295
Annual Membership Fees
- Student, age 18 to 26 (with current student ID): $20.00**
- Individual: $40.00**
- Family (2 or more persons): $60.00**
- Corporate Sponsors: $200.00**
PayPal to come January 2016
Annual Membership Benefits
- Receive discounted (or often FREE) admission to Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance events
- Learn about events of interest to Hispanic in Arizona and beyond
- Receive our monthly newsletter by email
- Learn to speak English | Spanish by enrolling in Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance language classes
- Heighten your understanding of the Hispanic culture through lectures, exhibitions, performances, movie outings and a wide variety of other activities
- Attend the Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance meetings
Stay up-to-date with all the Hispanic cultural events and activities that are happening each month in the Southeast Valley by joining the Town & Country Hispanic Heritage Alliance and receive our monthly Newsletter as part of your membership benefits.
*A Division of Skipping Stars Productions LLC
**Event | Supply fees may apply.